Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Source and status widget

edited March 15 in Troubleshooting
Hello everyone !

First of all, i apologies because i'm a real newbie in php and what i'm trying to achieve seems way out of my reach but i'll try anyway ;-)

I'm trying to create a plugin to let the user display the object on the dashboard based on the status AND the source of the object.

First, I decided to use the RecordsByStatusWidget and try to use the source criteria and not the status. It didn't look that difficult. changing t.status = ? to t.source_id = ?
{$vs_deleted_sql}" and modifying all the "workflow_statuses" in "object_sources" should do the trick, right ? Because source_id is in the same sql table.

If it worked, i could add the criteria then create a menu and it would be fine.

Obviously, i was completely wrong. First, i'm unable to adapt the widget to get the source only. The list is correctly displayed in the user settings but the search don't work. It only displays the text and doesn't mention any status/source. So my guess is that i missed something in the plugin code to adapt this and complete the first step to get a widget to get object from source and status at the same time.

Did anyone tried something similar or could someone give me a hand/a hint to achieve that ?

Thanks a lot !

John