Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

Object Media Representations not showing

edited November 17 in Pawtucket
Hello,
I just finished installing Pawtucket and have added a test item and test collections into Providence. These items' media representations are not showing up in my pawtucket instance here: http://maritimedigitalcollections.com

My understanding from reading the documentation is that I need to point my empty pawtucket/media/collectiveaccess folder to the Providence media/collectiveaccess folder, but I am working in Bluehost and cannot figure out how to do this. I tried SSHing in through Terminal but had trouble - I am not much for command line. 

How can I get the media representations to show? Thank you.

Comments

• edited November 12
    Have you set "Access" to" accessible to public" on the test item?

EDIT: Seems that you have, this is your item: http://108.167.154.243/~kgtkhkmy/testing/pawtucket/index.php/Detail/objects/1

/Henrik
  • Hi Alexandradm, 

The Collections module is designed to show just top level collection records on the page you linked.  Your collections.conf file may be restricting that page content to a record type you are not using.
  • I realized I was having two separate problems and not explaining them well, so I have re-described the problem by editing the original post. I also in the meantime purchased a URL so that changed as well. My apologies!
  • Hi alexandradm,

It looks some media is showing up on the front-end?  Have you double checked the access values on both the record and media levels?