Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the CollectiveAccess support forum! Here the developers and community answer questions related to use of the software. Please include the following information in every new issue posted here:

1. Version of the software that is used, along with browser and version

2. If the issue pertains to Providence, Pawtucket or both

3. What steps you’ve taken to try to resolve the issue

4. Screenshots demonstrating the issue

5. The relevant sections of your installation profile or configuration including the codes and settings defined for your local elements.

If your question pertains to data import or export, please also include:

1. Data sample

2. Your mapping

Answers may be delayed for posts that do not include sufficient information.

IIS and Setup.php

Hi all,

We're finally consolidating our CA instance onto one server (it's been split for over a year), and since we're operating on Windows, we went with IIS instead of Apache. Does anyone have experience running CA with IIS?  When I try to pull up both my catalog and my front facing website (pawtucket) in the browser I get a message reading: No setup.php file found! 

The setup.php files are there, I double checked. And I can clearly see that IIS is navigating to the correct file structures for my website, so does anyone have any idea of what could be causing the disconnect and why it can't fine my setup files? Thanks!

Morgan

Comments

• I'm running on IIS, though I've had to institute some workarounds as I haven't been able to get some things to work at all. If you get the universal viewer working for pdfs or the pawtucket2 browse menu working please let me know that that's possible.  I haven't had any issues with the setup file not being found though.  Getting graphicsmagick to work was quite tricky.   I'm happy to share my notes if you're interested. 
  • Hi Sarah,

Thanks, once we're up and running, I'd love to chat with you further! Do you have documentation on your set up? I'd like to compare it to what we've done. 
  • I do have an install document.  You can email me at the address on my profile and I'll be happy to send it to you.  
  • Done, thanks!